• dialogue5

    普通类
    • 支持
    • 批判
    • 提问
    • 解释
    • 补充
    • 删除
    • dialogue5

    dialogue 1

    C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?
    嗨,汤姆,午饭吃的好吗?

    T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.
    哎,别提了,很糟糕!

    C: what' the matter?
    怎么了?

    T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.
    快餐店还是那么挤,我点了个炸鸡三明治,等了20分钟,最后里头的炸鸡还是生的.

    C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.
    哦,你也没法责怪服务员.

    T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.
    我知道,这里快餐太受欢迎了.

    C: that's true.
    是啊.

    T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?
    凯瑟琳,你的午饭怎么样?

    C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.
    挺好的,我自己从家里带了饭.

    T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.
    真的吗?我以为我们这里和美国一样有很多快餐店,你会觉得像在家一样舒服呢.

    C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.
    我个人不喜欢去快餐店,我觉得那些食物都不健康.

    T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.
    你说的没错.通常人们上快餐店都是图个方便.那些东西可能味道不错,但是卡路里,盐和脂肪的含量太高.

    C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?
    我在想你是不是觉得快餐就是我们美国人的生活方式?

    T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.
    当然啦,几乎所有的大的快餐店,像麦当劳和肯德基都是美国的.

    C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.
    实际上三分之二的美国人都不会去那些地方.

    T: seriously?
    真的吗?

    C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.
    嗯,你也许会觉得难以置信,但事实确实如此.

    dialogue 2

    T: Catherine. have you ever seen the movie Fast Food Nation?
    凯瑟琳,你看过电影‘快餐帝国》吗?

    C: Yes, I remember it was inspird by a New York Times best-seller of the same name.
    我看过,是根据同名的‘纽约时报》畅销书改编的.

    T: It's Very thought-provoking, isn't it?
    我觉得它很发人深省。

    C: Exactly. Jt reveals the dark side of the all-American meal.
    是的,它揭示了美国饮食的阴暗面。

    T: So what do you think of the American fast food culture?
    那你是怎么看待美困快餐文化的呢?

    C: ] think America rcally deserves the name of "fast food nation- as pcopIe can find
    McDonald ' s, KFC and Pizza Hut almost all over the States.
    我觉得美国是名副其实的“怏餐帝国一,美国的各个角落几乎都有麦当劳、肯德基和必胜客。

    T: And everyone knows that Americans' favorite food is the hamburger, isn't it?
    而H大家都知道美国人最爱吃汉堡包.

    C: Sure. Yoi: see, Tom, fast food is a tifestyle that cravcs convenience. Pcople just don't carc whetber it is healthy or not.
    是啊,汤姆你看,快餐就是一种崇尚简便的生活方式,人们才不在乎健不健康昵。

    T: But I think some heajthy menu options are also鸵rvcd at fast food restaurants..
    但是我觉得快餐店里还是有一蝗健康菜的.

    C: What are they?
    都有些什么呢?

    T: Such as fat-frec milk, wholc-whcat rolls and fish sandwich.
    像脱脂奶、全麦卷和烤鱼三明治之类的.

    C: They're much better
    这毡东西就好多了.

    T: But I'm not sure if they're well-rcceived.
    但是我不太确定它们会不会受欢迎.

    C: That's the point. People usually don't have much time to think about it when thcy have a
    on-the-go meal.
    这就是问题的关键.人们只想随便吃点的话,一般不会花时间去考虑吃什么。

    T: Well,Amcricans may need to find a way to make the most of their fast foods.
    嗯,美国人或许该想想怎样才能做出最健康的快餐来.

    C: I suppotrc so.
    我也这么认为。

    • 标签:
    • think
    • 美国人
    • fast
    • dialogue5
    • 快餐店
    • 快餐
    • believe
    • 人们
    • food
    • don&#39
    • 觉得
  • 加入的知识群:
    学习元评论 (0条)

    评论为空
    聪明如你,不妨在这 发表你的看法与心得 ~



    登录之后可以发表学习元评论
      
暂无内容~~
顶部