• Reading5

    普通类
    • 支持
    • 批判
    • 提问
    • 解释
    • 补充
    • 删除
    • Reading5

    Question:How long will it take the man to get railway station?

     

    A:Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the railway station?

    B:The railway station is located on GaoErJi street, near ZhongShan Road.

    A:How long will it take me to get there?

    B:If you take a bus, it will only take 30 minutes.

    A:Sorry to trouble you, but could you direct me to the railway station?

    BGo straight for about 2 kilometers and you will reach the station.

     

     

     

     
     
     
     
    A:How often does the bus run? B:Every five minutes.
    A:这车多长时间一趟?五分钟。
    A:Oh,here comes a bus! B:It comes on the dot.
    噢,来了一辆车!来得正好。
     
    Many roads are very narrow.
    许多街都太窄。
     
    A:I like small towns.
    A:我喜欢小镇。
    B:But many roads are very narrow.
    B:但是小镇许多街道都太窄。
    A:Not always,and there're also few cars!
    A:也不是,车也少啊!
    B:Yes,because of fewer people.
    B:那倒是,人少嘛。
     
    This is the rush hour.
    这是高峰期。
     
    A:This is the rush hour.
    A:这是高峰期。
    B:I notice there's a jam a few blocks away.
    我注意到前几个街口正塞车。
    A:Let's drive off this road.
    A:我们躲开这条路吧。
    B:I'm afraid I'll be late.
    B:恐怕要迟到了。
     
    There're traffic jam everywhere.
    到处都塞车。
     
    A:There're traffic jam everywhere this hour of the day!
    A:白天这个时候到处都塞车。
    B:I think something must be done.
    B:我觉得应该采取一些措施。
    A:Yeah,we should have more roads built.
    A:是啊,我们该多修点路。
     
    So crowded!
    太拥挤了!
     
    A:Shit,so crowded!
    A:真是的,太拥挤了!
    B:The radio said it's OK on this road.
    B:收音机说这条路通畅啊。
    A:Things change every minute.
    A:情况变得太快了。
    B:We have too many cars!
    B:车太多了!
     
    How long do I have to wait?
    我得等多长时间?
     
    A:How long do I have to wait?
    A:我得等多长时间?
    B:Two hours.That area is a little backward.
    两个小时.那地方有点团塞。
    A:I see.The bus doesn't come so often as in cities.
    A:所以车不像城里那么勤。
    B:You're right.
    B:对。
     
    I'm afraid I have to wait for the next bus.
    我恐怕只能等下一辆了。
     
    A:Oh,the bus is gone.
    A:噢,车走了。
    B:Pity we didn't catch it.
    B:真可惜,我们没赶上。
    A:I'm afraid we have to wait for the next bus.
    A:恐怕只能等下一辆了。
    B:We have to wait six more minutes!
    B:还再等六分钟!
     
    The city has got a traffic problem.
    这城市交通有问题。
     
    A:The city has got a traffic problem.
    A:这城市交通有问题。
    B:That means it's developing very fast. 
    这说明它发展得很快.
    A:You said it.
    说对了。
    B:Problems are inevitable.
    B:有问题是难免的。
     
    I'll be late because I have waited so long!
    我等了这么久,要迟到了。
     
    A:I'll be late because I have waited so long!
    A:我等了这么久,要迟到了。
    B:Don't worry.The bus will arrive soon.
    B:别着急,车就要来了。
    A:I'd better take a taxi.
    A:我最好坐出租。
    B:That's no use.This is morning rush hour.
    B:没用,现在正是早上高峰期。
     
    Oh,here comes a bus!
    车来了!
     
    A:Oh,here comes a bus! 
    A:车来了。
    B:It's here at last!
    B:总算来了。
    A:How long have you waited? B:Twenty minutes exactly.
    A:你等了多久了?整整二十分钟了.
     
    There's going to be a highway here.
    这里要修高速公路。
     
    A:There's going to be a highway here. 
    这里要修高速公路。
    B:That's better.
    那倒不错。
    A:The traffic problem will soon be eased. 
    交通问题不久会缓解的。
    B:I think so.
    是啊。
     
    I like to drive on freeway.
    我喜欢在高速公路上开车。
     
    A:I like to drive on freeway.
    我喜欢在高速公路上开车。
    B:Don't drive too fast.
    B:不要开得太快。
    A:Don't worry.There're few cars now.
    A:别担心,车很少。
    B:Be careful.It's dangerous to drive fast.
    小心点儿吧,开快车太危险。
     
    Usually cities have greater traffic problems.
    通常城里交通问题更大。
     
    A:Usually cities have greater traffic problems.
    A:通常城里交通问题更大。
    B:Of course,there're too many people.
    B:那当然啦,人多嘛。
    A:I hate the car columns on the road.
    A:我讨厌街上的车流。
    B:But we couldn't help it.
    B:但是我们无能为力呀。
     
    How do you get road news?
    你怎么得到路况信息的呢?
     
    A:Wow do you get road news?
    你怎么得到交通信息的呢?
    B:I've a driver mate in my car!
    B:我车里有司机伴侣!
    A:So you have all the news on broadcast?
    A:你听广播了?
    B:Yes,it's so helpfull.
    B:听了,很有帮助。
     
    How can we avoid the jam?
    我们怎样避免塞车?
     
    A:How can we avoid the jam?
    A:我们怎样才能避免塞车?
    B:Let's take a roundabout way. 
    B:绕过去吧。
    A:OK.
    A:好的。
    B:Look,traffic jam again!
    B:瞧,前面又堵车了。
     
    Traffic rules are different among countries.
    交通规则各国不同。
     
    A:Traffic rules are different among countries.
    A:交通规则各国不同。
    B:For example?
    B:举个例子看看。
    A:People drive on the right in China.
    在中国人们是靠右侧行车的.
    B:Oh,that's interesting!
    哦,那真有意思!
     
    I can't find proper parking space.
    我找不到合适的地方停车。
     
    A:I can't find proper parking space.
    A:我找不到合适的地方停车了。
    B:Let's just park here.
    B:就停这儿吧。
    A:No,there's no a parking sign.
    A:不行,这儿没有停车标志。
    B:Oh,the policeman's coming.
    B:噢,警察过来了。
     
    The road has higher accident rate.
    这条街肇事率很高。
     
    A:The road has higher accident rate.
    A:这条街肇事率很高。
    B:I couldn't figure it out.We don't have many cars on this raod.
    我不明白,这条路上车很少哇。
    A:People drive too fast.That's dangerous too. 
    人们开快车,这也很危险啊.
    B:I see.
    我懂了.
    • 标签:
    • bus
    • wait
    • i&#39
    • Reading5
    • jam
    • 问题
    • oh
    • there&#39
    • drive
    • 来了
    • traffic
  • 加入的知识群:
    • Module1
      • 跨越式
      • 教学资源
      • Module1

      Module1

      普通类 暂无评分

      kuayue

    学习元评论 (0条)

    评论为空
    聪明如你,不妨在这 发表你的看法与心得 ~



    登录之后可以发表学习元评论
      
暂无内容~~
顶部