Presentations included in Final Call
Please forward to a colleague
World Conference on Educational Multimedia,
Hypermedia & Telecommunications
June 22-26, 2009 * Honolulu, Hawaii
FINAL CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
** Submissions Due: April 7, 2009 **
Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
ED-MEDIA 2009 serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the discussion
and exchange of information on the research, development, and applications
on all topics related to multimedia and telecommunications/distance education.
ED-MEDIA, the premiere international conference in the field, spans all
disciplines and levels of education and attracts more than 1,500 attendees
from over 60 countries. We invite you to attend ED-MEDIA and submit
proposals for presentations.
This Final Call for Presentations is offered for those who were:
- unable to meet the first deadline for submissions in December, or
- were not ready to present a finished paper or project, or
- have a work-in-progress topic to present, and
- do not yet have a proposal accepted for presentation.
All presentation proposals are peer-reviewed and selected by three
reviewers on the respected Program Committee for inclusion in the
conference program, Proceedings (book and CD-ROM formats) and
EdITLib (Education and Information Technology Digital Library), http://www.EdITLib.org
In consideration of presenters who may be unable to attend ED-MEDIA in person due to funding or time constraints, Virtual Presentations have been added to the program with the same validity (publication, certification, etc.) as the face-to-face (F2F) conference and with the capability to interact with session participants.
A limited number of presentations in these categories will be accepted:
- Virtual Brief Papers
- Virtual Posters
- Virtual Corporate Showcases
Why a Virtual Presentation?
* Saves money. No travel, accommodation, and restaurant costs
* Saves time. No travel or away time required.
* Allows you to participate when you schedule your time to do so.
* Same validity as the face-to-face (F2F) conference (publication, certification, etc.).
* Paper published in CD, book, and Digital Library ( http://www.editlib.org) proceedings.
* Publish and share all supporting media (PPT, video, etc.) in the proceedings.
* Capability to interact with your sessioní»s participants (async) prior to, during and after the event.
* Participate in all conference session discussions (async).
* Viewing of keynote and invited speaker talks.
* Virtual presentations are green!
* And more...
For further information on ED-MEDIA Virtual Presentations, see: http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/VP/
Final Call Submissions: April 7, 2009
Final Authors Notified: April 16, 2009
Proceedings File Due: May 1, 2009
Early Registration: May 1, 2009
Hotel Reservations: May 20, 2009
Conference: June 22-26, 2009
For updates from AACE, subscribe to the new AACE Blog: http://blogs.aace.org/aace
or to be added to the mailing list for this conference, link
If you have a question about ED-MEDIA, please send an e-mail to
AACE Conference Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
AACE--Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education
P.O. Box 1545
Chesapeake, Virginia 23327 USA
Phone: 757-366-5606 * Fax: 703-997-8760
E-mail: email@example.com * http://www.AACE.org
To Unsubscribe from this listserv, send "unsubscribe eductech"
to firstname.lastname@example.org; to Subscribe, send "subscribe eductech
your_name" to the same address.
Please do not reply to this email address. It is for sending only.